Skip to product information
1 of 5

Toasted Pumpkin Plastic Free Wax Melt

Toasted Pumpkin Plastic Free Wax Melt

Pumpkin - Cinnamon - Nutmeg - Clove - Buttercream

Regular price $7.00
Regular price Sale price $7.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

"this is a grown-up-sophisticated-pumpkin candle."

-customer quote
 

Because we had to... just kidding it's great and we do genuinely like it. Our "sweet" fall candle is far more spicy than sweet. A focus on the ingredients that make that popular coffee so dang good, nutmeg and cinnamon, with a crispy cooked pumpkin to match.

Wax Melt Details

Wax melts are for use in an electric melter. Once turned on, the wax melts like a candle, but without a flame. 

We're proud to offer our Wax Melts in plastic free packaging! 

Our Wax Melt line is perfect for:

  • folks with kids of cats
  • folks who want the benefits of burning a candle without an open flame

Wax Melt Details-

  • 2.75 ounce
  • 10 hour melt per square (varies by user's wax melter)
  • 100% Soy Wax
  • Plastic free box
  • Fully recyclable/compostable labels (plastic free!)
  • Wax melter required*

*At this time, we do not sell wax melters.

Care information

Care

  • Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn (1/8" for wood wicks)
  • Most surfaces aren't perfectly even. To keep your candle burning symmetrically, rotate candle periodically
  • Do NOT burn in drafty areas
  • Wax does not contain UV additive and will yellow if left in sunlight

Container Candle Care

  • Burn until wax melts to edges of container to prevent tunneling

Pillar Candle Care

  • Candle is designed to tunnel so as to not spill
  • Do not burn for more than 4 hours or spillage may occur
  • Place plate under candle for safety
  • Do not place candle in a container - this will change the wax temperature and cause candle to burn hotter than intended (resulting in spillage and reduced burn time)
  • If burning multiple pillars, place at a minimum 3" distance from each other to prevent spillage excessive heat

Warning Label Content

  • Do NOT burn for more than 4 hours at a time
  • Do NOT burn while sleeping
  • Always burn in sight and monitor candle. Fire is dangerous
  • Burn on a flat and heat resistant surface
  • Keep away from flammable objects ie curtains
  • Keep away from children and pets
  • Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
  • Stop use when 1/4" of wax remains

Wax Melt Warnings

Follow instructions on wax melter. Do not use a stovetop or anything besides melters designed for wax melts.

View full details